The Women’s Legal Service (SA) Inc. is a community based legal centre providing a legal services to women in South Australia.
- A free and confidential legal information telephone service.
- Free and confidential legal advice, assistance, referrals and representation.
- Metropolitan Outreach services such as at the Southern Women’s Community Health Centre & other locations such as Port Adelaide and Elizabeth may be arranged on request.
- Outreach services to rural, regional and remote areas including Port Augusta, Coober Pedy and the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands.
- Community legal education workshops and seminars.
- Law reform initiatives and activities that work towards positive key legislative and policy changes for women.